Clean Your Nails with White Distilled Vinegar: Remove Nail Polish with VinegarNovember 04, 2019 admin
“Hey Girl, Are you ready to rock the birthday bash!
Get ready before you blow out your birthday candle and cutting you delicious cake!
So, you are all set for the party, your dress looks classy, your makeup is perfect, you got your matching sandals, but one is continuously staring your nails and you realized that you forgot to remove your chipped nail paints. Suddenly you hear a sound of judgeable inner soul,” Oh God, I forgot to remove nail polish”, now what to do? And you run towards your bedroom to grab the remover bottle but unfortunately, the bottle is empty. Now what?
“Don’t worry”, you have got DIY home remedies for nail polish remover.
We bring to you the best tips to remove nail polish at home.
You can clean your nails with white distilled vinegar and make your nails polish last longer.
White Distilled Vinegar:
Vinegar is acidic and can help breakdown the nail polish to easy removal of nail paints. Vinegar is a secret weapon for nail polish cleaning.
- First, gently soak your fingernails for 15 minutes in ½ cup of warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar for simple removal.
- To get rid of the nail polish, use a cotton ball, soak it in the solution and rub it all over your nails.
- Afterward, you can apply a dollop of moisturizer cream or lotion to soften your nails.
- Then apply a coat of nail polish of your choice.
Why White Distilled Vinegar?
First of all, White vinegar is acetone-free. It has a 5–20% acetic acid that kills all nail germs. Since it is a great nontoxic cleaner, it does not harm your nails.
Try this DIY at home, stop baring your chippy manicure.
White Distilled Vinegar | Remove Nail polish with vinegar | Tips to remove nail polish | nail polish remover at home